Hospitality Advisory Services (HAS) was created in 1999. Since then the company has assisted many clients successfully.
Our services are based on many years of hospitality industry experience. We focus on client requirements and provide tailor made solutions.
Key operator is Stephan W. Riegel whose background is described below. However, the company operates in association with other affiliated services.
Stephan W. Riegel, Director of Hospitality Advisory Services has more than 35 years of working experience in many areas of the hospitality industry.
He has worked in 8 countries, including France, USA, the Middle East, Germany and French Polynesia, and is fluent in three languages. His extensive experience covers:
- Hotel management: all size operations from family run hotels to 2000 bedroom deluxe hotels. He has specific expertise in accommodation - , food and beverage -, sales/marketing - and maintenance - management.
- Catering, convention and meeting management: banquets, meeting events and other functions.
- Restaurant management: various sizes, different concepts and themes.
- Construction and refurbishment project management: e.g. Hyatt Regency Köln - construction project management on behalf of Hyatt International; complete refurbishment of the Hyatt Regency Tahiti (Tahara)
- Training: needs assessment, conducting training and workshops (e.g. Train the Trainer, customer care, F&B standards work shop)
- Consulting work: market assessments, marketing plans, feasibility studies.
Qualifications and Memberships
- Master degree in hospitality management of "Institute de Management Hotellier International" (IMHI - Cornell/ESSEC) business school, France
- Member of
- Accredited Hospitality Assured advisor
- The Retailer Ltd
- Industry Specialist e.g. for IT
- Individuals for our Customer Journey from various backgrounds
- Daily Rate and Half-Daily Rate – contact us for details
- Included in charges: all administration costs
- Travel expenses: flat-rate subject to travel
- VAT: at going rate
- We usually “cap” our rate for projects e.g. for several days work. Therefore you know what the project expense is. We negotiate the project rate with you because we seek to provide a “value for money” deal for you.
- There are no charges for your first enquiry or on-site visit (subject to distance and first project requirement assessment). Contact us.