Hospitality Advisory Services (HAS), operated by Hospitality Advice Ltd was established in 1999. Since then the company has successfully assisted many hospitality and tourism businesses.
Our expertise is based on many years of hospitality industry experience. We focus on client requirements and provide tailor made solutions. Our aim is to boost revenues and reduce costs thus increasing profitability.
Key advisor is Stephan W. Riegel whose background is described below. However, the company operates in association with other affiliated services.
Stephan W. Riegel, Director of Hospitality Advisory Services has more than 35 years of working experience in many areas of the hospitality industry.
He has worked in 8 countries, including France, USA, the Middle East, Germany and French Polynesia, and is fluent in three languages. His extensive experience covers:
Hotel management: all size operations from family run hotels to 2000 bedroom deluxe hotels. He has specific expertise in accommodation - , food and beverage -, sales/marketing - and maintenance - management.
Catering, convention and meeting management: banquets, meeting events and other functions.
Restaurant management: various sizes, different concepts and themes.
Construction and refurbishment project management: e.g. Hyatt Regency Köln - construction project management on behalf of Hyatt International; complete refurbishment of the Hyatt Regency Tahiti (Tahara)
Training: needs assessment, conducting training and workshops (e.g. Train the Trainer, customer care, F&B standards work shop)
Consultancy work: market assessments, marketing plans, feasibility studies.
Qualifications and Memberships
- Master degree in hospitality management at "Institute de Management Hotellier International" (IMHI - Cornell/ESSEC) business school, France
- Member of
- Accredited Hospitality Assured advisor
- The Retailer Ltd - Specialist retail consultants; projects, concepts & solutions and providing practical support. We have a close working relationship when engaging with visitor attractions.
- Hotel Management Services - New, unique, exciting and innovative cluster group of well known, proven Scottish and UK hotel specialists
- Industry Specialist e.g. for IT
- Individuals for our Customer Journey from various backgrounds
Although HAS is based in Scotland, we are able and available to work nationally in the UK or internationally around the world.
We are keen to provide our expertise to any hospitality operator who seeks valuable support from an external expert.
Accepting external services offer great benefits to your business. It will strengthen your operation, enhance profitability and customer service.
Any enquiry will be answered. We seek to get as much information about your query from you during our first contact.
Locally in Scotland we prefer to see you at your site; further afield we can conduct our discussion via Skype.
Contact us with your query today – it is free!