Business & Strategic Planning - "If you fail to plan – prepare to fail"
For any Business Planning we commence with an in-depth business review including assessing your past performance.
A major part of any plan is setting business objectives and targets; it must be clearly defined how goals are to be achieved utilising available and possibly new resources.
Our business planning process will provide you with achievable and realistic targets. You will be able to
- measure your achievements – monthly (P&L)
- monitor your business performance - (KPIs)
- compare your competitiveness more accurately (e.g. your market share performance)
Strategic Business Planning is a medium to long term planning process. It demands reviewing the direction of your business and making decisions regarding your desired future ambitions.
Three important questions have to be answered:
- Where are we today? "What do we do?"
- Where do we want to be in the future? "For whom and why do we do it?"
- What should we be focused on today, in order to make it more likely we will be where we want to be in the future? "How do we excel?"We also assist new businesses and/or projects with business and strategic planning. Our business plan document or even just a financial forecast can be used for obtaining project financing.
We adjust our planning process to your specific requirements and business format.
We are happy to share more details about this process with you – please contact us.