Food Service Training - provide a professional service
Proper and professional food service training is the foundation of a quality operation and will guarantee lasting success.
Customers visit many different food and drink serving establishments and can therefore distinguish between a poor, average or first class service.
Your food offer may be exquisite but if your service does not match your food quality, customers will not rate their experience well.
Providing a proper, professional and efficient food service is not complicated. Professional food service training will guarantee a quality operation.
The consistent delivery of professional service will ensure that you operate a quality operation.
We focusses on:
- understanding your current service level and service performance
- we must clearly identify the weak and strong areas of your service
- your current service standards and training method will be reviewed
- a training program will be developed based on your business requirements
Our training session
We will generally address the following main topics:
- the Basics: discipline, professionalism and customer knowledge
- we point out the importance of “service standards” – we use the “coffee cup” example which explains setting standards with 5 pictures – and in minutes
- sequence of service – starting with greeting customers upon arrival to saying “see you again soon” at the customer’s departure
- selling and up-selling – if required we can address easy ways to making a few more pounds
Our tailor-made course is designed to assist senior managers, supervisors and line staff.
We can engage on a “one-to-one basis” (ideally 2 persons minimum) or in a group session (maximum 10 participants).
During the training session the above mentioned points will be addressed. The main element of our input however will focus on the practical application of your service standards. We conduct role plays and adapted to those to your specific needs.
- have an energised and professional service team
- perform a superior customer service and therefore provide a better customer experience
- have the competitive edge
Our work will encourage your managers and staff to use our techniques to train new and less experienced team members – you will have a solid foundation for future staff training.
Please contact us for discussing your requirements - we will adapt your specific needs.