I focus on:
- understanding your current service level and service performance
- clearly identify the weak and strong areas of your service
- look at your current service standards and training method
Then you, your team and I will progress to:
- defining the ‘basics’: discipline, professionalism and customer knowledge – based on your service environment and expectations
- we develop a training program based on your business requirements
- I will point out the importance of “service standards”: no standards – no quality. We can develop service standards very quickly using the “coffee cup” example which explains setting standards – in minutes
- we will define the sequence of service – starting with greeting customers all the way to saying “see you again soon”
- we will look at selling and up-selling skills – if required we can address easy ways to making a few more pounds
My tailor-made course is designed to strengthen senior managers, supervisors and line staff.
I can engage on a “one-to-one basis” (ideally 2 persons minimum) or in a group session (maximum 10 participants).
I will focus on the practical application of your service standards. For this I use role plays adapted to the specific needs of your operation.