Health & Safety Advice – keep your business legal
Many hospitality and tourism businesses would benefit from sound Health & Safety Advice. H&S Auditing would provide a sound foundation for meeting legal obligations
Our H&S advice and support focuses on two main components:
General Support Services
- conducting a thorough assessment of your current H&S system. Based on our findings we will make recommendations for adjustments and/or improvements
- assisting you with establishing a functional, easy to use H&S system
- creating policies and procedures and other administrative processes for your business and providing you with effective guidance documents
- conducting and implementing risk assessments including a suitable fire risk assessment
- setting up and implementing emergency procedures
- We conduct workshops for staff and management - see “Statutory Training and Workshops”.
A Health & Safety system is only as good as staff and management “buy-in” to it and accept the necessity. Operating a “tick-off” system can be very dangerous and leaves a business vulnerable to litigation and fines – even prison.
H&S Checks and Audits
Our audits are based on your operation and your requirements which you have to meet in order to stay on the legal side.
- We carry out Checks and Audits - assessing your operation at any given time. An assessment does not have to long but it must be thorough.
- Basic elements of our audit regime are:
- checking the physical environment relating to H&S issues e.g. fire and gas safety, risk assessments, water safety management, dealing with third parties (e.g. contractors), HLP system maintenance regime etc
- checking any essential documentation which is required by law e.g. policies & procedures, training regime, first aid compliance and general administration etc
Our feedback will be constructive and we provide recommendations and solutions to any arising matters.
A written report concludes the audit.
Picture evidence will be provided.
Please contact us for any further information and to discuss your requirements