Human Resources Management - Strengthen your People Management
Managers and staff are the biggest business asset. Employees must be suitable for the job, well trained, have the right attitude and must be well lead.
Recruiting and supporting the right staff for your business is only a small part of HR management. We provide support and advice to enhance your HR management efforts.
Some examples of our support are:
- Reviewing and defining your staff and management needs (productivity measure)
- Define training needs and make recommendations for "quick impact" solutions (no or ineffective training will hurt your business)
- Develop and/or review job descriptions (what staff or management has to achieve – guidelines and targets in writing)
- Assist with staff selection (e.g. establishing job specifications - outlining a clear understanding of the person you seek to employ)
- Assist with staff recruitment (setting up and conducting interviews and professionally “grading” candidates for the right choice)
- Help with staff and management induction management (the induction into your business and the job role of a new staff/management member is of utmost importance).
A structured approach to your human resources management is a vital cornerstone to ensuring your business success.
Please contact us for more information and to discuss your requirement.