Kitchen Hygiene Advice and Auditing
Meet you legal obligation
I provide Kitchen Hygiene Advice and Auditing services to food serving businesses.
Our support and our advice will ensure that your legal obligations are met consistently.
My Kitchen Hygiene Advice services include:
- Guidance and support for all matters concerning food hygiene
- Setting up, managing and controlling a ‘Hazard Analysis and Critical Control’ (HACCP) system
- Devising Food Hygiene Policies & Procedures including Kitchen House Rules
- Assisting with Allergen Management including menu display solutions
- Establishing a functional and effective Kitchen Management System
- I provide support in any matters after an Environmental Health Officer visit.
- Firstly, a complete assessment of your food and drink operation
- Based on my findings I provide solutions and recommendations
- I assist with a ‘step by step’ implementation of any agreed actions
- Finally, I set up a control system to verify long term compliance
I also conduct workshops for staff and management (also see “Statutory Training and Workshops”)
The Food Hygiene Audits comprise of
- Verifying your kitchen management system – checking the strength and consistency of your system
- Operational control – checking processes and adherence to legal requirements
- Facility assessment – observing the physical conditions in- and outside
- Checking your administration – accuracy of documentation
A written report includes recommendations and/or solutions as well as picture evidence.
For more information, contact Hospitality Advice – let’s discuss your needs