Kitchen Hygiene Advice/Auditing – Meet you Legal Obligation
We provide Kitchen Hygiene Advice/Auditing services to food serving businesses.Our support and our advice will ensure that all you legal obligations are met consistently
Our Kitchen Hygiene Advice services include:
- Providing guidance and support for all matters concerning food hygiene
- Setting up, managing and controlling a Hazard Analysis and Critical Control (HACCP) system
- Devising Food Hygiene Policies & Procedures including Kitchen House Rules
- Assisting with Allergen Management including menu display solutions
- Establishing a functional and effective Kitchen Management System
- We provide support in any matters concerning Environmental Health Officer visit.
Our general approach steps are:
- A complete assessment of the food operation
- Operation based solutions and recommendations
- Step by step implementation and control of any agreed actions
We conduct workshops for staff and management (also see “Statutory Training and Workshops”)
Our Food Hygiene Audits comprise of
- Control of kitchen management system - stability and consistency of system
- Operational control – processes and adherence to legal requirements
- Facility assessment – inside and outside
- Administration – suitability and consistency of documentation
A written report concludes the audit.
Picture evidence will be provided.
Recommendations and/or solutions to any issues will be provided
Please contact us for any further information and to discuss your requirements