Training & Workshops – effective and professional
We at Hospitality Advisory Services conduct training & workshops on a variety of topics - tailored to the need and requirement of hospitality businesses.
We also offer workshops formulated to your particular requirements.
Other workshops focus on statutory obligations - for example, we provide advice and support in Health & Safety and Food Hygiene management.
Health & Safety
Our Health & Safety advice services address the following topics:
- General legal aspects and obligations
- Risk Assessments and their purpose
- Fire safety management
- First Aid and accident reporting
- Identifying hazards and risks in your operation (hazard spotting)
- Pointing out the importance of PPE and H&S training
- H&S administration
- General discussion and use of case studies
Meeting Health & Safety requirements can be very complex. Nevertheless these requirements must be adhered to in all business activities. Our approach is to make staff engage with Health & Safety rather than following a tick-box system.
Management leadership is absolutely essential.
We can also help with establishing:
- a functional H&S system
- policies and procedures and other administrative processes including functional guidance documents
- emergency procedures
- a control system for your fire risk assessment
We recommend auditing your H&S performance on a regular basis.
In order to assist you with any advice we must first carry out a thorough assessment of your current operation and set up.
Our Kitchen Hygiene advice services address the following topics:
- General legal requirements and purpose of kitchen hygiene management
- Principles of HACCP
- Minimising and avoiding cross-contamination
- Setting up and controlling kitchen house rules
- allergen management
Again- a thorough assessment of your current operation and set up is essential and we recommend adopting a repeat auditing regime to ensure consistently meeting legal obligations.
Assistance can also be provided for:
- General requirements and management
- Set up of a functional system and procedures
Courses and workshops are tailored to your specific needs and requirements.
Courses are designed for senior managers and supervisors and can be arranged for “one-to-one training” (ideally 2 persons minimum) or for a group session (maximum 10 participants)
For more information and to review your specific requirements please contact us