It is simple and is not ‘off the shelf’:
- Firstly, you and I have a detailed consultation regarding your requirements. I must find out about your performance standards and expectations
- I would also like to review any customer comments which may give a hint on any service issues
- We both then define the objectives for the “Customer Journey” and the format of the assessment
- A purpose build program will be developed, focussing on your specific business needs
For example, I can assessment specific operational issues such as the general customer service, F&B service proficiency, cleanliness – or any matter which has been highlighted in customer reviews e.g. on TripAdvisor
- The assessment will be carried out anonymous
- Once the assessment is completed, you will receive a verbal de-brief of our findings in addition to a written report
Debrief your team would be very usful to your operation; I actually encourage this approach because any issues can be discussed directly with managers and possible solutions can be discussed there and then.
Photographic evidence can be added to the report if requested.
- Each assessment is graded or scored
You can either have a “one-off” assessment or repeat assessments which can highlight any “deep-rooted” matters. An on-going program will enable you to benchmark your business performance over time and monitor improvements and success.