Health & Safety
The main topics I address in Health & Safety are:
• General legal aspects and obligations
• Risk Assessments and their purpose
• Fire safety management
• First Aid and accident reporting
• Identifying hazards and risks in your operation (hazard spotting)
• Pointing out the importance of PPE and H&S training
• H&S administration
• .. and other topics as needed
I use case studies and general discussions relating to your operation to bring the message home.
Meeting Health & Safety statutory obligations can be complex but they must be adhered to in all business activities.
My approach is to make staff engage with Health & Safety rather than following a tick-box system.
Management leadership in H&S is absolutely essential.
I can also help with establishing:
• a functional H&S system
• policies and procedures and other administrative processes including functional guidance documents
• emergency procedures and a control system for your fire risk assessment
I recommend auditing your H&S performance on a regular basis.
In order to assist you with any advice I must first carry out a thorough assessment of your current operation and set up.