Terms and Conditions – Hospitality Advisory Services (HAS)
Our terms and conditions for this website are:
- Any information or images shall not be used or copied without written permission from HAS unless it is for non-commercial or private use.
- The provided information on this web site has been prepared with care and is accurate to the best of our knowledge. Should you access information and download data for your private and personal use this is entirely done at your own risk (HAS is not liable) and you accept complete responsibility for any damages to your hardware and/or software or data loss which may result (e.g. uncontrollable external interference) from your activity even though we are aware of such possibilities and such damage.
- HAS is not liable for any cause or loss resulting from the use or misuse of data, information or images on this web site including misinterpretations or possible errors.
- Information or data may be subject to alterations or change without notification and the supplied information or images are for guidance only.
- HAS does not accept liability for third party web sites which are featured with links on our web site. This includes the entire content and images on those web sites for which we are not responsible and we do not endorse or approve their content.
- The laws of Scotland apply in case of any dispute arising from the use of this web site.
- Our Operating Terms & Conditions apply for projects and working with clients. Please contact HAS and we will forward our Operating Terms & Conditions to you directly.